"Tel Aviv Insider Tour": Discover the History of Israel through an artistic, architectural and culinary tour in the heart of Tel Aviv
1. Bialik Square: one of the oldest squares in Tel Aviv where the city was established, and one of the best sights to explore Tel Aviv’s Architecture: the Eclectic and the Bauhaus styles
2. The Yemenite Quarter: Shuk ha Carmel and a taste of its amazing street food.
3. Rothschild Boulevard: from architecture to History: the first kiosk of Tel Aviv, the "Gymnasia Herzliya" Hebrew High School, the "Ben Gurion" Independence Hall and Nahum Gutman’s fountain
4. Neve Zedek: one of Tel Aviv’s oldest neighbourhoods, which includes the Susan Dallal Center for the arts and the Old Train Station
5. Jaffo: the Old Port, the Old City, the Wishes Bridge view point and Shuk ha Pishpishin Flee Market, where the tour ends and where it is also possible to have lunch or dinner.
The classical tour is about 4 hours long and around a 6 Km walk.
It is also possible to make the tour shorter or longer, and add some transportation, especially when the weather conditions are not too comfortable.
For all the extras (food, taxi, shopping and so...) we recommend to change money in advance, especially considering that during Shabbat (from Friday at 14.00 till the end of Saturday) all Banks and Exchange places are closed.
The tour is available in English and in Italian